We are very much looking forward to opening our rooms after such a long and testing time. Thank you for booking a stay with us, we are looking forward to welcoming you at the “new normal” St. Michaels. To minimise the risk to our guests, our staff and our family, we have:
- Put new and comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place
- We have put hand sanitiser stations and dispensers throughout our building
- Our staff are provided with PPE equipment
- We are only taking contactless card payments
- Breakfast pre-order and dietary requirements are essential prior to arrival
- Our award winning breakfast will be served contactless in the form of individual continental buffet downstairs in our restaurant between 8am-10am
- Contactless self check-in and check-out using secure key boxes and codes for each room
- Check-in from 4pm-10pm. Check out by 11.00am.
- More spacious and airy rooms without any unnecessary soft furnishings and decorative objects
- Customers are kindly asked to strip their beds and put the linen with any towels in the bag provided
- Our customers are kindly asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines and to make liberal use of the hand sanitisers provided
- Please note our restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- Any customers with flu-like symptoms will not be accepted at St. Michaels and will be fully refunded
Before your stay please check which room you have booked as you will be provided with a key box code.
How to check-in. Please follow the link and watch the short video below (coming soon).
We are very much looking forward to having you at St. Michaels.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or questions.
With kindest wishes
Matt and Magda Black
01452 813 782. Home
01452 812712. B and B